Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Development client beta / Wing / Weapon / New Hair Style (Bleach /DBZ/Naruto)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no figh
make for fun only : )

AION ?
IlSRFZN - Cabal Development client beta / Wing / Weapon / New Hair Style (Bleach /DBZ/Naruto) - RaGEZONE Forums

CABAL ?
hCn9ljL - Cabal Development client beta / Wing / Weapon / New Hair Style (Bleach /DBZ/Naruto) - RaGEZONE Forums

GODSKIN - Cabal Development client beta / Wing / Weapon / New Hair Style (Bleach /DBZ/Naruto) - RaGEZONE Forums

Hey sir.it's same this link

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That must to be an Forum development section... were after finished project to free release it..
That is not an Forum Section were you to show what items you have on your Cabal Server!!!
That is not an Forum Section were you earn more players on your Cabal Server!!!

I can show you something.. and I do not got a Cabal Server!!!

That is an Orb/Crystal what when make it +15 then transform in Magic Mace

And that will be an Pro. and Free Release!!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That must to be an Forum development section... were after finished project to free release it..
That is not an Forum Section were you to show what items you have on your Cabal Server!!!
That is not an Forum Section were you earn more players on your Cabal Server!!!

I can show you something.. and I do not got a Cabal Server!!!

That is an Orb/Crystal what when make it +15 then transform in Magic Mace

And that will be an Pro. and Free Release!!!

You are professional.. :laugh:

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You are professional.. :laugh:

No man I`m not Professional.. I`m just only an amateur.. ;)

Let me to tell You something!

A long time a go somebody had a huge dream. To Bring A Horse Instead Bike.

Before one month i was searching on google.. about 3d Max `Blue Print`(I am hundred percent sure that You have no idea what are `3d Max Blue Print`)

I found one Horse Blue Print.. I opened 3d Max and i start to work.. I have used "Edit Polly" as Modifier in 3d Max after finised to build Horse i convert it in `Edit Mesh` after that i added Bone System/Skeleton and i start to work on bone influence.. after one weak of work day by day.. every day 12+ i finished.. sure so far Beta Version!!

So`................

I have made from zero.... I have made from out of nothing.. One pet.. MMO Paradox have that Pet!
RageZone Admins I`m Sorry for that I used that Forum Section for tell about what items have an Private server!
I said that because do not want you to think that... what i say is fake.. and Pet not have animation.. or something like that.
GODSKIN - Cabal Development client beta / Wing / Weapon / New Hair Style (Bleach /DBZ/Naruto) - RaGEZONE Forums

Do you know how to edit bone influence.. how many nights no sleep.. for that..

And Other thing same from zero made by me in one day..

No man I`m not Professional.. I`m just only an amateur.. who only Copy/Paste items from other game.. without to edit a little.. to make it to looks more nice in cabal like looks in original game.. ;)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No man I`m not Professional.. I`m just only an amateur.. ;)

Let me to tell You something!

A long time a go somebody had a huge dream. To Bring A Horse Instead Bike.

Before one month i was searching on google.. about 3d Max `Blue Print`(I am hundred percent sure that You have no idea what are `3d Max Blue Print`)

I found one Horse Blue Print.. I opened 3d Max and i start to work.. I have used "Edit Polly" as Modifier in 3d Max after finised to build Horse i convert it in `Edit Mesh` after that i added Bone System/Skeleton and i start to work on bone influence.. after one weak of work day by day.. every day 12+ i finished.. sure so far Beta Version!!

So`................

I have made from zero.... I have made from out of nothing.. One pet.. MMO Paradox have that Pet!
RageZone Admins I`m Sorry for that I used that Forum Section for tell about what items have an Private server!
I said that because do not want you to think that... what i say is fake.. and Pet not have animation.. or something like that.

Do you know how to edit bone influence.. how many nights no sleep.. for that..

And Other thing same from zero made by me in one day..

No man I`m not Professional.. I`m just only an amateur.. who only Copy/Paste items from other game.. without to edit a little.. to make it to looks more nice in cabal like looks in original game.. ;)

wow! good job sir&verry easy... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cabal2 bike free for share next step....

Last edited:

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah! :)

The truth is that, so so easy to develop models for cabal if only use some software export->import (export models from other games and import in cabal)

That is Fake Developing is an hidden Ctrl+c -> Ctrl+v

Cik Frist idae : )
but i don't copy him file
me and friend make by u self
try 6 wing work 1 wing : )

Why work 1 wing? because other 5 wings do not Fit Right in cabal, i mean scale/position/animation..

A True Developer make that happen, to work all 6 wings!!

That happen when only use some software export->import!

Fake Developing!

Hidden Ctrl+c -> Ctrl+v!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why you know?

because you make same it...use some software export->import (export models from other games and import in cabal) i know :lol:

Fake Developing too !

Hidden Ctrl+c -> Ctrl+v!

but it's mean i don't create model or you can't create new model.

if we can cteate new model now we can do it. Are you ready?

If you can create new model?

Can you make vdo for new model step by step about create from shape square,triangle,rectangle or circle cylinder?

I hope this you can create new model and use from picture this...because i want to see you create that(if you can do it)
and I do it same you by use from picture...

(if you can do why your's team buy 3D project from rimbros or use pet Bm3 me for your's cabal server)

if you can do why you don't make it??? :eek:tt1: :eek:tt1: :eek:tt1:

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why you know?

because you make same it...use some software export->import (export models from other games and import in cabal) i know :lol:

Fake Developing too !

Hidden Ctrl+c -> Ctrl+v!

but it's mean i don't create model or you can't create new model.

if we can cteate new model now we can do it. Are you ready?

If you can create new model?

Can you make vdo for new model step by step about create from shape square,triangle,rectangle or circle cylinder?

I hope this you can create new model and use from picture this...because i want to see you create that(if you can do it)
and I do it same you by use from picture...

(if you can do why your's team buy 3D project from rimbros or use pet Bm3 me for your's cabal server)

if you can do why you don't make it??? :eek:tt1: :eek:tt1: :eek:tt1:

1st Is not my team..
I`m partner for Nate.. Dev.Partner.
Yeah Nate paid rimbros.. but that beffore to know me..

I never did and I will never do like you did and you still do!!!!!!!!!!!!

So` Look and Cry... I can do anything You want in 3d max..

Need more only texture and is prepared for be exported in ebm file.. ;)

You want me to make texture too?

Use This Video as a small guide..!! ;) Try to learn something from it..!! ;)

Last edited:

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Many times I saw You said "is easy".. ye ye..

Is so so easy to say "is easy"

You like much to think you are the best.. ;)

but

The truth is you are so so far away to can do what I can do.. ;)

Last edited:

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ืNo i'm not the best but why you post for thread long years ago or you post because you can do....

loool man.. sorry but you are truly Stupid one..

Why i post?

People are waiting you both to release it...

But you both no... no release it... you both only show of what you both did.. and you both auto named Cabal Developers..

I know you are mad on me now..

Because I show to all You both are nothing more like Fake Developers..

And You Both got mad because other people Ctrl+c -> Ctrl+v Your work..

But first time You Both did same only Ctrl+c -> Ctrl+v..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ผมนี้นั่งอ่านเลย

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back