Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Cabal EP2-EP3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, can someone created by private server Cabal EP2-EP3
According to me, a lot of people to come back to the old climates. New servers ep 8 and up have become boring because it is in them too much news. Oldest update was to me a lot more fun. I found one server but Portuguese; c. If someone thought to put the server in order to have the best exp x5-x15 skill exp or something like that and eq max 14amp without itemek from space. Hey :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm Polish. Poorly written in English :). It could use someone who can create the server EP2-EP3 with new costumes without bugs. A lot of people are waiting for the server :)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Max 20 ppl will play ep 2-3 ORIGINAL ep 2-3 coz they will in few days ask u and beg u to add things from EP 8 server + too xD

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone would like to have everything :) the nature of man :) In my opinion it is worth to give a chance ep 2-3 with costumes and small trinkets type of jewelry +7 :) Ever since I entered the new update people no longer want to keep playing. Old Cabal had its atmosphere :)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There was pure EP 2 server not long ago and 12 ppl was online a day only

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With good advertising time played by more people :) shame that it did not find me because I played the EP2 :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is so many unnecessary things like bm3 in the system improvements such runes Items +15 pets that have exp etc.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Overcome administrator does not allow for the lag on the server :) Just to this is found who wanted to make it happen it was be great :)

Upvote 0
Back