Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Offline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After many days and hours of googling, trying, failing, lack of sleep, and frustration, I finally manage to run my Cabal Offline server using the files provided by tuan565.

BUT!!! I still have problems that I can't figure out on my own or by searching the web.

1. Nation War
- I don't know how to put the War Channels (lv52-79, 80-109, 109-139, etc.) I searched here hoping to find the answer, but I don't think those "answers" will work in my case (which is running a offline game with me playing alone) because the files I'm using is different from theirs (because theirs is online). And to those asking why I would bother with Nation War even though I'm playing alone... It's because I think it would be "fun" roaming, destroying, and conquering all the bases on my own (hmmm I'm pretty sure it will become boring soon but.... oh well). And besides a Cabal without a Nation War is like playing basketball without a ball.... or not.

2. Bringer Title/Flag Bonus
- Well ofcourse I want those two to work alongside the Nation War.

3. Option Granting System
- I think there's a bug in my game 'cause I'm always failing in granting options in my weapons and armors even though it shows a 99% success rate. I use Cabal Tool - TDChien88 v1.0 to give my character a weapon with four slots, and I can't fill those slots because it's always failing.

4. Force Calibur Event
- Like the Nation War, I want this to work properly.

So, that's all of the problems I can think off right now (maybe forgot some), and I hope someone out there can help me fix these.
Oh, and sorry if theres any spelling mistake or grammar errors or any kind of errors here, (I don't know if there's any because...) because like I said earlier, I lack in sleep and I'm writing this in 3 in the morning, so my brain is doesn't really functioning well.

That's all... so if anyone can help me fix all of these it would be much appreciated. Thank You and Good Night!!

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
both 2014 and 2016 run way better and eat less ram than 2008 ;p

Haven't tested, but by this case windows higher then XP gonna ate more resources too
So in total gonna be the same :D But then it will depends how much players he will have on server
If many then it will work better on 2014/2016 SQL if (as i can bet) only him, then XP + 2008 r2

Edit://
Our both opinions are correct, his choice.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Haven't tested, but by this case windows higher then XP gonna ate more resources too
So in total gonna be the same :D But then it will depends how much players he will have on server
If many then it will work better on 2014/2016 SQL if (as i can bet) only him, then XP + 2008 r2

Edit://
Our both opinions are correct, his choice.

Actually no, theres a few gigs of ram difference between 2008 r2 and 2014/16 in usage.

Upvote 0
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, i had. Also it was done by this way, and work kinda nice too. Without any problem it handle 70+ players.
Of course it has a bit more RAM then on my local.

Upvote 0
Back