Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

cabal offline and regster account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problem here, i want to play cabal as offline is it possible or not, i already setup/install from the tutorial made by here, i finish already the setup, u can see from the SS.

and about register account by chumpywumpy ( Chumpy's-regpage-v1.0.7z ) i can register, but at the mssql there is no password ( null ) account--dbo.cabal_auth_table.

i dont know the question is clear or not, i hope i find the answer

thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the problem is i cant login to the game, i make already the account from the chummpy webserver/GM tools .61a, is the problem how i make the account or the CentOs cant connect to my database or i wrong to put the ip or something else ?

thanks

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry to ask the obvious, but did the logon actually appear in the cabal_auth_table in yur account db correctly? Can you post a screenshot of it?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here it is chumpy, i register already, and finnally it works now, sorry maybe i i didn't follow your guide correctly about the xp_md5, but now the problem is when i want to create a character "there is a problem with the unkonwn DB" what is that, may I know,

Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
I have some questions.I LOVE PLAYING CABAL but i dont have internet.(i write this letter in a lybary)
Where can i download the Cabal offline(playing Cabal Without internet connection)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry. . i posted a help. . but the problem was solved about the md5.dll so im deleting the post! anyways.. i cant help u w/ the other prob^^

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
can anyone help?? coz i want to play cabal offline to but i cant get any installer for free if u know have one pls can u send me a link wer to download it for free..

thanks to those who will help..

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey pls tell me where'd you get this offline cabal... I have no Idea what are you talking about, registration, or some instructions.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nanonano your problem is the gameserver link..search the forums for how to remove the need of gameserver..

Upvote 0
Back