Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Change The Movement speed of bike?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys! which file to edit the movement speed of bike ? I have looked in file item.dec but didn't see

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys! which file to edit the movement speed of bike ? I have looked in file item.dec but didn't see

you have to edit item.enc look for the item id in it and well play with it

010 editor + item ep8 template

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have looked for the item id in item.dec but don't know what to change ? didn't see any movementspeed

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have looked for the item id in item.dec but don't know what to change ? didn't see any movementspeed

... ill not give you the trick for do it, you just now know where and what wanna do, for the how you must look here in the forum, there are a lot of tutos for how to add items you can take relatively the info from it

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just going to nekro this because I'm not entirely sure if it was answered elsewhere.

Inside Cabal.enc, go to:

<enchant>

Then scroll down further to:

item type="BIKE"

Now whats important are lines with:

force_id="117"

Make sure to edit the value behind that force id for the same grade as the bike of your choice, this will affect the increase of the value per upgrade of the bike, which changes the effective movement speed in the end.

No server side adjustments required, you can of course apply them anyways in core.scp, you'll just have to search for "enchant" again, you'll find it.
Note that the values listed within the enchant lines only apply to the items that have those specific values in them, an item with no attack applied to it's base values will not benefit from attack increases within the lines, which makes this a lot more flexible in general as you can apply different upgrades on different items without having to worry about breaking one or another from within the same grade.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back