Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Old Chaos Arena

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

does somebody know if it's possible to reactivate the old chaos arena lv1 - lv5 like before? I found out that the GlobalTimer of EP2 files with the old chaos arena had an option with 8:2000 but I'm not sure if that would be enough to trigger the event.

Possibly there was some type of event going which can get recreated because all the items which were needed in order to craft miracle keys were named as event items.

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How u know that in EP2 it was that GlobalTimmer 8:2000 for the chaos arena?
For ur knowing Chaos Arena doesn't work in our EP2 files.
We haven't figured it out yet.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since EP8 files were released EP2 files with the old Chaos Arena were too. They are somewhere between the first release of those files. Estsoft also had their EP7 files laying on their official download servers for cabal. Sadly they removed them plus didnt upload anything new up to today.

Edit: there also are files before EP2 which didnt even had Mithril from which you can get official archridium armor stats because in later files the place holder "blue Mithril" got written over by Mithril as they made them class specific.

To get to your question: I dont know if that has to be put in in your globaltimer. I just compared the globaltimer of EP8 files with those of EP2. It was more of a suggestion since the Lakeside Event is triggered that way.

I have hopes that someone of ragezone had something to do with one of those servers which had these files in time to maybe tell how they were/are triggered.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back