Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chaos Arena (Old EP2 Style)

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Code:
[ARENA]	QD_ID	MAX_Level	Group
0	297	60	1
1	298	80	1
2	299	94	1
3	300	124	1
4	301	180	1

What u guys think about that? It's looks pretty smilar to old times ep2 chaos arena if u dont remember it just check on youtube. There must be way to activate it if we have it in files. Maybe somewhere in database? That would be awesome, i really miss that Chaos Arena :D If we would figure out this, that could give us new possibilites.

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Currently downloading ep2 client to check how the "board" in BI exactly works. This one what the guy click at begning of the video:

Well, adding this Chaos Arena as normal dungeon is not problem, but i want to made it auto join able like on Episode 2. There was times on which the arena goes open. 6,10,14,18 smth like this. Any only few people could join it, like 20. And the dungeon was closed after. U could join to it without party, but u still play with others.
I must have it :D

Back