Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ChatNode attack

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello,

Did anyone of you owners experienced ChatNode attack where player send wrong packet to make all other users cabalmain forceclose.

I think he dont even have to login to game or have client to use that kind of attack.

So those who had similar attacks anyone managed to fix them?

Tnx.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No worries i am preety sure that this is his location coz he thought if he did cover well for a year that no1 will wver find his trace but he was wrong. Also tnx to him o am waiting 2nd attack to fully trace all his moves.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He is Polish 100%
The guys that is bored and does this.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why Polish?:junglejane::junglejane::junglejane:
Because I know who is he and I know with who he is working.
My team never disturbed anyone, but if he will disturb us again we will just improve our proxy filter, right now he is using the Ostara functions to flood the server ChatNode but directly from client memory.
Its a mater of respect and choice. Like I said if he will exploit the chat node of our server again we will upgrade our proxy and maybe we will even release it to block his little toy so he wont have anything to do.
And of course we will expose him with solid prof, even his real name and the aliases from here and elitepvp.

This is not a threat, it's a friendly warning :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do eet, do eet now!

Dude, you are overreacting, i was having very polite chat with your players, and you spoiled it ;(
+I'm not using ostara functions lol, i'm just simply calling cabal functions in your *ekhm* "protected&secured" cabalmain.

Upvote 0
Back