Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to compute Item Upgrades and option.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day to everyone! I been planning to make a new page for eShop, now my problem is I don't know how do the system compute the upgrade of an item. for example I have this item #2628 SIGMetal Visor and I want to make it +15 and character bound. In GMTool I have a result of 1698372. I wonder how it was computed to get that numbers. Can somebody help me with this?

Thank you in advance!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2628 - 1698372 (The Result of +15 on GM Tool) = the number of the computed you need to add on other item.
Example :
item1633" cont="SIGMetal Plate(WA)" + the number of the computed = SIGMetal Plate(WA) +15

correct me if I'm wrong :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But I don't get how they convert those hexadecimal to decimal to integer.
Do you know how this really work ABCDEFGI. from there explanation I don't get this B = Is the 1st slot, only when your using 4 slots: 1 to F option, and I = Is the 4th slot or craft option: 1 to F option.

Back