Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

confused about libstdc++.so.6 in CentOS 6.4_64bit

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm using http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/ep8-repack-prerelease-923613/ but when I run service cabal restart I got this following error
Code:
services cabal error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
wGMuQec - confused about libstdc++.so.6 in CentOS 6.4_64bit - RaGEZONE Forums

I tried also "yum install libstdc++.so.6" in root and it was dowloaded but Problem opening package libstdc++-4.4.7-17.el6.i686.rpm.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay I uninstall and using the right CentOS for toast repack but still the same can't pass this problem.

EDIT:
Btw I checked libstdc++.so.6 in /usr/lib64 and it was already there but when I start command cabal service's all status still says libstdc++.so.6 cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory, but the file is already exist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
This Problem is not in the Repack. This is a problem in Centos. Use Centos minimal.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also met you this problem, but I reinstall the 32-bit Centos6.4 and install 32-bit cabal_install32.sh after the service is normal, you can try it!

Upvote 0
Back