• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

confused about libstdc++.so.6 in CentOS 6.4_64bit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/ep8-repack-prerelease-923613/ but when I run service cabal restart I got this following error
Code:
services cabal error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
wGMuQec - confused about libstdc++.so.6 in CentOS 6.4_64bit - RaGEZONE Forums

I tried also "yum install libstdc++.so.6" in root and it was dowloaded but Problem opening package libstdc++-4.4.7-17.el6.i686.rpm.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I uninstall and using the right CentOS for toast repack but still the same can't pass this problem.

EDIT:
Btw I checked libstdc++.so.6 in /usr/lib64 and it was already there but when I start command cabal service's all status still says libstdc++.so.6 cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory, but the file is already exist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Problem is not in the Repack. This is a problem in Centos. Use Centos minimal.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also met you this problem, but I reinstall the 32-bit Centos6.4 and install 32-bit cabal_install32.sh after the service is normal, you can try it!

Upvote 0
Back