Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Congrats ChumpyWumpy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
In my eyes your worthy being a Moderator of RaGEZONE, I've watched this section very carefully since being Modded here. I've gone over past threads/post and you operate in the way that's essential to be part of our great staff team :). I'll look after you so if you ever have any questions make sure to ask.

So Congratulations :).

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmm congrats. though i have ask Exy if there are any position left and he said no then Chumpy got picked. congrats

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my eyes your worthy being a Moderator of RaGEZONE, I've watched this section very carefully since being Modded here. I've gone over past threads/post and you operate in the way that's essential to be part of our great staff team :). I'll look after you so if you ever have any questions make sure to ask.

So Congratulations :).

I agree!. Congrats!:jump1:

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, that was a bit unexpected :D

I'll be happy to take on the job, though i'm not sure i will have much to do with you around. Thanks for the confidence in my abilities!

/Best behaviour mode activated.

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score

I'll be happy to take on the job, though i'm not sure i will have much to do with you around. Thanks for the confidence in my abilities!

Lol :) you'll do great mate trust me, as I said whenever you need help if you don't understand something then please feel free to ask =p. Make sure you introduce yourself to the rest of the staff ;).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i agree with this, chumpy is one of the best here in cabal section or should i say in RZ, he always helps those in need... and he shares some useful guides... i salute you!

Retired Developer
Reaction score

Woot good choice from admin you deserve it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Wow, ChumpyWumpy now is moderator, congrat...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Grats!!! Congrats for you :winky:
btw mod it would be nice if "Flyff" change to Cabal, see sub-forum:
Help and Requests
All Flyff help and request threads call this section home.
:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
congrats to chumwy. I woulda pick him too since he've been very helpful around here.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice nice... :p
JC/Raiden - Congrats ChumpyWumpy :) - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back