Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Debugger for CabalMain

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,
Someone know how to run CabalMain with debugger? I tried with few debuggers, but the game crash before to show account and password screen. I need to check for heap errors, but i don't know what program to use for now, any ideas?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ีuse u money for pay tools

u server alote player = u have more money : D

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol, my channel limit is 50 and only channel 2 becomes full and my server is balanced, without to sell items for money like the most private servers doing.
I host my server from 7 years and i never sell item for money and no donated items and for this the players know where to play, because everything is balanced, so there no much money for balanced server with 100 online players.

And not everything is money, if you know something about that what i asked - ok, but without off-topic please.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I figure it out. I used ollydbg for debugger, just needed little configuration + disabled xtrap in cabalmain.

You can close the thread.

Upvote 0
Back