Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Defense against crash o matic or other else channel crashers!

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
I wonder if its possible to block the particular packet from this crashing tool with a firewall.

Why does the server even accept such unauthorized commands if the tool does from what I read, send a disconnect for all players?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is a problem on other game also...
ALL of the pocket has a function to crash the server..
They use the tool name WPE.. my TyeraGuard block it.
So meaning if your client has TyeraGuard... your server is fully protected..
I add WPE on vr 1 because that is the problem also on other game I develop.

Just encrypt TyeraGuard on cabalmain.exe so pro programer cant disable it.
TyeraGuard Protect the game packet for the program that send wrong message on the server

And you cant block pocket on firewall.. firewall block port but not packet.
Packet is a part of client. Once you run the game. All packet is open .
Every moved you do in the game has a pocket with size and byte.
But when you use a program like WPE and send wrong message to a packet of client.
The server detect it as a bug and detect that server has a problem and thats the reason why it crash.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok.. I will tell a magic.
The cabalmain unpack has a magic..
You can add ip of your server on cabalmain unpack.
But im not done yet on my experiment about cabalmain.exe unpack.
If I success I will share...

So if you will encypt it with tyeraguard.. viola! 110% protected.

And if will just think hard.. you will see that there is many way to hide tyeragurd plus cabalmain plus your ip.

I will tell a example..
1st example is add ip on cabalmain.exe
2nd is chnage port of cabalmain.exe
3rd change client version

And many many more ways ...
There are many ways so other cant play your game without using your server cabalmain

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sadly your tool not avoid it because if he use their own cabalmain, than he can use that easily. Server side cabalmain check needed. That is only way to avoid these attacks.
I think they cant use their cabalmain bcuz the XOR is different and also the magic key...

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think they cant use their cabalmain bcuz the XOR is different and also the magic key...

really ... do you think ppl that are clueless can crash a channel ... xor, magic key, header xor or packet indent everything CAN be replicated in a malicious cabalmain by a person that KNOWS what he's doing ... that's why server-sided protection is the only good protection ...

There are many ways so other cant play your game without using your server cabalmain

you have NO clue what u're talking about ... take it from some1 who CAN hack :)

on-topic: try changing the bad packet OP code to something else on SERVER-SIDE :p (0xA4 if i remember correctly)

edit: actual opcode is 0x0A not 0xA4 :) confusion was caused by the correct opcode 0xF4 :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Why don't you program a server side program that will check incoming packets and block the bad ones? The source is out here on ragezone somewhere to decrypt client packets.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone can tell a solution against channel crashign than i will give it for something:
-Event NPC, Forcecalibur, xdata.enc filling (with ENC and MCL hashes)

With this kind of approach, most likely not going to happen. However if you want to trade you can simply use this section. Also what if someone says " Release the SFC, EventNpc, xdata tool, then w/l share the solution for "channel crashing", what would be your respond?

Upvote 0
Back