Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Definitive Solution] Fix Anti-Crash Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fix Anti-Crash Channel (FREE)

1 . Open the files "WorldSvr" and "LoginSvr" in any hex editor, I recommend 010editor or Hexworkshop

2 . Open the search window, usually the shortcut is Ctrl + F

3 . Search the following "Hex Bytes",
Search for: 08 85 C0 74 11 51

Replace the value of Hex bytes by value: 08 85 C0 EB 11 51

4 . Search the following "Hex Bytes",
Search for: 0F B7 40 0A 8B 04 85

Replace the value of Hex bytes by value: 0F B7 40 07 8B 04 85

Make this substitution in WorldSvr and LoginSvr files, will prevent the command that causes the overflow of the command sent by the client to the server, if you like thank

News
Coming soon, I will release changing hash of the login passwords in CabalMain.exe and SQL Procedure, Unlocking load all EP16 costumes (man14.ech ... 15 ... 16 ...), increased item.enc the limit 4096 items for upper limit, add item2.enc and item2.scp grid correction 12 of equipment, increased 2047 monsters limit for 16383 monsters in mob.scp, change the UI Cabal Theme interface with all the EP16 features, Tierra Del Bruto 100% working functional just as EP5, PW5 Combo + speed fix.
I'm doing detailed tutorial on how to add all of these functions, so it is complete, I will drive for you and give due credit to all who helped. If you think interesting for you to leave your like

Credits:

PunkS7yle, OmegaArma, Yamachi, KomeKeto, Ostara Project, Minerva Project, Source KomeKeto Emulator

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wow super topic !!

waiting
Code:
Coming soon, I will release changing hash of the login passwords in CabalMain.exe and SQL Procedure, Unlocking load all EP16 costumes (man14.ech ... 15 ... 16 ...), increased item.enc the limit 4096 items for upper limit, add item2.enc and item2.scp grid correction 12 of equipment, increased 2047 monsters limit for 16383 monsters in mob.scp, change the UI Cabal Theme interface with all the EP16 features, Tierra Del Bruto 100% working functional just as EP5, PW5 Combo + speed fix.
I'm doing detailed tutorial on how to add all of these functions, so it is complete, I will drive for you and give due credit to all who helped. If you think interesting for you to leave your like

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why remove the logical test? just put a jmp in the array to a new location and verify that the received size is above 200. This way you put regardless of what comes in the packet it will give dc, and if a valid packet?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That is hard task i think something more like impossible without source coz it will be hard to extend otherwise. Some ppl tried already but once its extended it will replace other hex things and other things gets fcked up

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There are few more offsets and if you change without anyone letting out what you changed and with what your replaced you will fix it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dont u think that if someone post crash offsets in time crashers wont modify packet crashers to crash game once more, method will for sure help owners protect server while in same time it will help hackers to modify their own tools to abuse it.

Reaction score
Dont u think that if someone post crash offsets in time crashers wont modify packet crashers to crash game once more, method will for sure help owners protect server while in same time it will help hackers to modify their own tools to abuse it.
No, that's not how it works. There are very few crashing methods, and most of them abuse the same packet in different services ( world, login, chat )

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well friend on mine tested something for me who is very familiar with packets, i told him to test on my client same method i am being crashed for a while which is called "Chatnode attack" which force close every single client that is connected to your server. That method works from in-game sending packet as well as without even joining server at all. He tested same method on official Cabal EP 16 and it works even there so i doubt that since official team didn't fix with source code that someone of use will stop it. I think that this Chatnode thing crash is way more irritating then channel crash.

Reaction score
Official didn't patch channel crashing for months, they take time to pinpoint a crash since their logs are so bad. And if the chat method is crashing clients and not servers, then that can be patched locally, just let Ostara run and see what happens before you crash.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well its not about chat thing. I won't name the guy who tested all kind i mean he couldn't test all but some he had time to test and i can tell you almost everything can be abused related to make others get client crash. I might be wrong but i think only full game changes could fix it but thats not gonna happen in our files until newer files comes out or we somehow get source of it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok taking back my words this thingy might be working :) My channel are crashing from Volcanic Citadel Tiraf quest when i click end message at that moment i receive quest item and channel crashes. Weird bug nothing on logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back