Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Definitive Solution] Fix Anti-Crash Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This method works about Channel Crash no1 told it doesnt but this doesnt solve Chatnode attack thats what i am telling.

K

Komachi

News

Coming soon, I will release changing hash of the login passwords in CabalMain.exe and SQL Procedure, Unlocking load all EP16 costumes (man14.ech ... 15 ... 16 ...), increased item.enc the limit 4096 items for upper limit, add item2.enc and item2.scp grid correction 12 of equipment, increased 2047 monsters limit for 16383 monsters in mob.scp, change the UI Cabal Theme interface with all the EP16 features, Tierra Del Bruto 100% working functional just as EP5, PW5 Combo + speed fix.
I'm doing detailed tutorial on how to add all of these functions, so it is complete, I will drive for you and give due credit to all who helped. If you think interesting for you to leave your like

Impossible, I very much doubt that you have these fixes;

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats why he didnt come back after this release i gues :D anyway we are thankful for any release since we dont get many of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back