Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]Cabal 2 Korea Models Extraction

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you... hope it's level 60 patch already... i've done the translations but since refering the US file it's only updated until level 40 so no much details in it.....

I hope it is useful, currently archiving takes some time. Which service I can upload this too?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Google drive should be fine.. thank you very much. Are you playing cabal 2 KR??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No I'm not from KR and dont know how to get a KR ID but releasing Cabal 2 related stuff will help the community I guess.

Currently I'm working on Cabal EP26 Server since the official ones got broke...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm not from KR as well, we have 1 discord group for english community who're playing cabal 2 KR, so we're making english patch for it.
you have to buy an account, we cannot register since it's need KR phone number to register. you can buy the verified account from OBTGAME or NEWGAMEWAY.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg, why so big?? did you compress it or not? if you're using winrar change the compression method to best, so that it will reduce the size.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After 2 days of uploading finally managed to finish it. Hopefully this will help the community..

It was not possible to archive it because at best configuration the outcome was 42GB of archive size.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After 2 days of uploading finally managed to finish it. Hopefully this will help the community..

It was not possible to archive it because at best configuration the outcome was 42GB of archive size.

Thank you very much, it's really help me a lot... have a lot details in it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Após 2 dias de upload, finalmente consegui terminá-lo. Espero que ajude a comunidade..

Não foi possível arquivá-lo porque, na melhor configuração, o resultado foi de 42 GB de tamanho de arquivo.

I know the topic is very old, but is it possible to reupload the files? I really needed the models and images to do a college project.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I know the topic is very old, but is it possible to reupload the files? I really needed the models and images to do a college project.

cabal2 client:
cabal2 packer/unpacker from here

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back