Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Download New file Class 7 Gladiator - (GL)-(korea Ep11)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@SpeedDevil, what do you mean be existing another slot for another class? May you give us some clues in that?
Style is calculated in multiplications of 8 isn't it?

The client should be possible to edit and yes it would take some editing and i do agree with Speed, its doable. However we also got server side which is tricky part. Atm we dont know if .scp could load the new class, which i assume is "Class 7" without crashing the wordsvr. There are still some parts that has to be "tested" but even if you manage to load the new class, it will still take some time to get everything sorted out.

It will be a lot of work, editing the cabalmain to load the new animations and assign them an animationcode and adding support for new namingsystems like 'DC' just like DU, 1H and 2H are used to find the correct skill animation on multiclass skills. Adding the battle mode, changing the WorldSvr to read extra columns of data where data is different per class, etc ...

If you have the time and the dedication I think this could be one hell of an update.

Personally I think I'll start with adding the weapons with support for multiclass skills so the client will take the new skill animation for the GL when using Round Cut for example.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Style is calculated in multiplications of 8 isn't it?

It will be a lot of work, editing the cabalmain to load the new animations and assign them an animationcode and adding support for new namingsystems like 'DC' just like DU, 1H and 2H are used to find the correct skill animation on multiclass skills. Adding the battle mode, changing the WorldSvr to read extra columns of data where data is different per class, etc ...

If you have the time and the dedication I think this could be one hell of an update.

Personally I think I'll start with adding the weapons with support for multiclass skills so the client will take the new skill animation for the GL when using Round Cut for example.

Cant agree more on that. Its hell lot of work and it will take some time. However you have to start from something. Your idea for the weapons sounds cool, something that i could also take a look on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
official preview of Gladiator skills from KR server made by Mr.Wormy

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I change cabalmain for load man 14 and woman 14... I add skill GL 76 how skill of blader. i edit .ech SkilDc_76 >> SkilDU_76
Animation dont work still. effect yes.!

Back