Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep15 real ?

Reaction score
How subtle of you, just could't resist to praise yourself a little bit huh? You should stop talking :). That just confirms it.

How much of an idiot are you ? That's the new Minerva emu, probably, and I never even downloaded the source for it. Besides, I already work for phiber, not some royal cabal bull sheet.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yea it is Minevra Emu i saw screens somewhere else in past. I am not familiar with that software or what it can do but seems you can manipulate with it as you can create some sort of emulators as other p. server of games use.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So why make a teaser website for a very incomplete emu ?

Prolly coz people can see it also since its opened source, maybe with a lot of time and work at end something will come up with it. So for some people it might be base start to make something that no1 did which is related to cabal itself.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Prolly coz people can see it also since its opened source, maybe with a lot of time and work at end something will come up with it. So for some people it might be base start to make something that no1 did which is related to cabal itself.

Actually this minerva version is the 4th or 5th attempt at a CABAL emu by my count.

Upvote 0
Back