Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep15 real ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Actually this minerva version is the 4th or 5th attempt at a CABAL emu by my count.

And there might be even more versions until something actually comes up from it. Seems its not small project and you really need to spend a lot of time until it will become something which people expect it to be. So we can just hope and wait until more time pass so we can see what could really come up from it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually this minerva version is the 4th or 5th attempt at a CABAL emu by my count.

And it would be still managed by me, but I did received an offer and I accepted it.
But I didn't finished with cabal yet, there's a bit more to come sooner or later from my side.

Anyways, it might be Minerva or it might not. There are some(or atleast one) features that we didn't add, but in those ss's you can see that it's available. Either they added it by themselfs or it's not Minerva.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
GODSKIN - Ep15 real ? - RaGEZONE Forums
Pay close attention to this pictures exp bar and royals *couf couf* not saying it was photoshoped *couf couf*
Seems to be *real* enough.

The Diamond in the exp bar as i recall is shown when you actually have exp.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Indeed "highly likely" i just dont see a reason to start announcing servers at a time it doesnt do much.
Theres also the last screenshot where you see the purple (insuficient xp) bar which is caused by values not being loaded from db such as exp and having the level directly set in the db to 200+ for example;

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then it is real or not? we need to know, who consegiu mount a server post a tutorial

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
then it is real or not? we need to know, who consegiu mount a server post a tutorial

It's just screenshots of Minerva. The owner of royalcabal is just jumping the gun. I guarantee they will not have a server up until/unless Minerva is at a point where it's playable.
I have, however, heard about a legitimate EP15 server that is in development, but I don't know too much about it, just that it is further along than Minerva is.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's just screenshots of Minerva. The owner of royalcabal is just jumping the gun. I guarantee they will not have a server up until/unless Minerva is at a point where it's playable.
I have, however, heard about a legitimate EP15 server that is in development, but I don't know too much about it, just that it is further along than Minerva is.

Not that hard to do since its a 1-2 men work currently at minerva, dont really like the word legitimate EP15 server in development as you are kinda dicing minerva,anyways to be honest anyone can go further along than me (and the current team), you just need to have willpower to learn.

Its a simple principle if you want it done you can do it, if you dont want to, you either pay or wait. (Applies to everything in life though just as in real life doesnt mean you will fully get what you want so...)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Not that hard to do since its a 1-2 men work currently at minerva, dont really like the word legitimate EP15 server in development as you are kinda dicing minerva,anyways to be honest anyone can go further along than me (and the current team), you just need to have willpower to learn.

Its a simple principle if you want it done you can do it, if you dont want to, you either pay or wait. (Applies to everything in life though just as in real life doesnt mean you will fully get what you want so...)

Anyone(reasonably smart) that has the time that is. I can help but I don't have the time to be fully hands on [except a couple of weekends]. But I would invest 2-3k in this to see it up and running :)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well it can always be photoshop too since there wasnt any video posted. Even a guy with a bit photoshop skills can edit pics where you can barely see they are edited. If you want i can make later example.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know but Minerva dont had a craft system, and event system and skilling system yet.. If it's a photoshop than seems very real..

You would be surprised, what you could find if you would launch Minerva and manipulate with database details a little.
But..
a) did you saw this guy doing some craft? His amity?
b) did you saw this guy buying/using skills, skilling on dummy/mobs?
c) theres no need for photoshop, these ss's aint made with PS.
d) and event system, yeah.. Whats what i said in my previous post here, either they added by themselfs or its not Minerva. But since guy already told thats Minerva.

BTW current state of Minerva is able to run any newer EP, if login/initial packets, their structures wont change. While its quite possible for future 2-3 EP's, its not likely that you will able to log in with EP20 for example(if it ever will be) without doing some modifications in source code.

Upvote 0
Back