Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ep8 web & cashshop

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Reaction score
What about Login_XX?
[SITE_URL]
CASHWEB_URL=

I Was Referring To The cabalmain.exe?!... How Can i Find The Link For Me To Edit It?!...

codehavok - Ep8 web & cashshop - RaGEZONE Forums

Registration Is Good...

But When Tried To Log In This Show's Up...

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
I think strange things happen if you use later versions of php that is why it was recommended that it should be used with Xampp 1.7.3 in the past.

To get rid of hack attempt you need to login to the game once first.

As an fix you could rename hack attempt to 'please login to the game first to authenticate' lulz.

The code needs updating by an exp PHP coder that understands it, since the web site is rather simple it shouldn't be to hard. That is why I prefer this web more then some complex ones.
I have modified the chumpy web a little bit in the past and suppressed some notices, I use later version of Xampp.

I believe that the URL is not in the main anymore.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Reaction score
I think strange things happen if you use later versions of php that is why it was was recommended that it should be used with Xampp 1.7.3 in the past.

To get rid of hack attempt you need to login to the game once first.

As an fix you could rename hack attempt to 'please login to the game first to authenticate' lulz.

The code needs updating by an exp PHP coder that understands it, since the web site is rather simple it shouldn't be to hard. That is why I prefer this web more then some complex ones.
I have modified the chumpy web a little bit in the past and suppressed some notices, I use later version of Xampp.

I believe that the URL is not in the main anymore.

LuLZ!!! Gotcha... Gonna Replace That With "Stupid Me! I Should Have Log In 1st!" :junglejane: <--- WIth THis!

And The Problem I Had Before With Account.php...

It Still Persists...

As You Suggested!!! Here It Is...

Tada!!!

Last edited:
RaGEZONER
Reaction score
I don't remember if the warning was the same or not but you can do,

<?php
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

in the account.php and others to suppress it.

Edit:
Did you run the sql query for the mssql database and configure it properly?
It seems that it cant connect and fetch the bankAlz.

Last edited:
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Reaction score
I don't remember if the warning was the same or not but you can do,

<?php
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

in the account.php and others to suppress it.

Back!!!...

And Here We Go......

The 1st One Is When i Enter Webshop... The 2nd One Is The Moment I Logged In... Grrrr!!!! Hate This!!!

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
Yes, your config is wrong please redo it and make sure you execute the sql for the web in mssql.

Also function split is deprecated in later version's of Xamp's PHP, replace it with explode. Im not sure if this is proper but the notice goes awey without hiding it.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Reaction score
Yes, your config is wrong please redo it and make sure you execute the sql for the web in mssql.

Also function split is deprecated in later version's of Xamp's PHP, replace it with explode. Im not sure if this is proper but the notice goes awey without hiding it.

ok Ok...

Downloading Xampp 1.7.3 And Re Installing Everything...

BRB!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes its legal, if you dont sell it after recode. And to 4pLay, if you have hack attempt message then u must create character on ur account, this shows to u coz ur account is clean.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Reaction score
yes its legal, if you dont sell it after recode. And to 4pLay, if you have hack attempt message then u must create character on ur account, this shows to u coz ur account is clean.

Sorry,... Forgot To Get back To you People...

Now To Use CabalCash...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
put some alz in game to warehouse then relog on site put amount alz u want to put to bank alz then u can buy something from cash shop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: 37.138.39.155 in C:\AppServ\www\index.php on line 26
Could not connect to MSSQL database. ???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Noob Question Guys, How can i run the regpage into internet using wanip

Newbie here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My "Named Pipes" is eneblo and show this msg of connect. sql 2008

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Could anyone help me with this error?

my credits are deducted but not receive the item.

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Error converting data type varchar to int. (severity 16) in C:\AppServ\www\WebShop\buy.php on line 172Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\AppServ\www\WebShop\buy.php on line 172

Does anyone have a solution?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have this error what is the problem?

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: 192.168.1.100 in D:\Game\MU\Xamp\xampp\htdocs\cabal ep8\index.php on line 26
Could not connect to MSSQL database.

My sql2005 database for ep2 was connecting successfully
but when i upgrade my to sql2008 r2. Only the webpage could not connect whilst gameserver is working fine.
Weird thing is how server is working & not the webshop? Could it be conflicts in sql or??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
5. Change the ip address to server found at the bottom of centos login-01.scp to your web ip.

seems like I'm having problem finding the login-01.scp file on centos, anyone can guide where i can find this .
thanks .

Last edited:
Back