Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error when I enable file check in cabalmain

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I need to enable the file check in cabalmain for security reason. I set my own xor key in cabalmain and in all enc files. then I enable the file check, After I enable I got an error like this
filecheck.JPG - Error when I enable file check in cabalmain - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Make sure you got correct hash for cabalmain in xdata

is it can be use the md5 hash in the web? md5 hash tool. is it same hash that generate in cabal xdata tools and md5 hash tool? I dont have a comarison so I dont know if they the same hash. because the cabal xdata tools not working. my OS is Windows xp sp3. and cabalmain is same xor key inside all enc I also change the xor key of "cabalmain for inject.exe" but 0kb hash.txt. thanks!

Abyone have an alternative hashing for xdata.enc? because the posted here is not working or 0kb http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/cabal-xdata-enc-tools-927786/

I tried everything, my OS is Windows XP SP3. visual C++ redistribution 2005 to 2012. my xor key in enc is the same as cabalmain, I trying default xor key but 0kb too.

Anyone have an alternative? thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
is it can be use the md5 hash in the web? md5 hash tool. is it same hash that generate in cabal xdata tools and md5 hash tool? I dont have a comarison so I dont know if they the same hash. because the cabal xdata tools not working. my OS is Windows xp sp3. and cabalmain is same xor key inside all enc I also change the xor key of "cabalmain for inject.exe" but 0kb hash.txt. thanks!

Abyone have an alternative hashing for xdata.enc? because the posted here is not working or 0kb http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/cabal-xdata-enc-tools-927786/

I tried everything, my OS is Windows XP SP3. visual C++ redistribution 2005 to 2012. my xor key in enc is the same as cabalmain, I trying default xor key but 0kb too.

Anyone have an alternative? thanks in advance!
please reupload xdata.enc tool maybe I can help :)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I already have "Cabal xdata.enc tools", the problem is 0kb hash generate. I read all thread about Cabal xdata.enc tools and 0kb problem but all of that not work. from yesterday up to now I read other thread and forum I also search on google but till now i have no solution. they said the md5 hash is different from hash that generate using Cabal xdata.enc tools.

Upvote 0
Back