Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where is /etc/cabal?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for the noob question but i already searched a lot for it and i still can't find the awnser.
Where is it and how can I acess /etc/cabal and /var/log/cabal/? Is it in root using WinSCP or what? I use Extornia repack.

Thanks in advance :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. I opened winscp and logged in but where are the folders? in \root? In root I only find Desktop Folder,anaconda-ks.cfg, install.log, cabal_install.sh, install.log.syslog. Where is it?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. I opened winscp and logged in but where are the folders? in \root? In root I only find Desktop Folder,anaconda-ks.cfg, install.log, cabal_install.sh, install.log.syslog. Where is it?

With u can logined in winscp u can find that folders "etc", "home". Open etc-cabal and here the files. Open var-log-cabal and here the log files.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sorry for the noob question but i already searched a lot for it and i still can't find the awnser.
Where is it and how can I acess /etc/cabal and /var/log/cabal/? Is it in root using WinSCP or what? I use Extornia repack.

Thanks in advance :)

sorry to inform you that the award for worst post of the year has been given

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
install.log.syslog what code in replyme plase:?: to make 4423 B
invideo 5.12 minute

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back