Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Formula card - event

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
can someone share a simple guide on how to add new formula card with requirements and on how to make it work please, thanks :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
client: cabal.enc + cabal_msg.enc
server: craft.enc

check other formula cards, like if you are using xcabal. check tempus ring formula card 'how it was made' and 'how it work'

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mhhh i have a problem. Server side and client side edited but my card doesnt count my new added quartzcores if i have both in my inventory. I used correct id and Option Id. ;p

Anyone have a idea how to fix it? :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mhhh i have a problem. Server side and client side edited but my card doesnt count my new added quartzcores if i have both in my inventory. I used correct id and Option Id. ;pAnyone have a idea how to fix it? :)

Maybe you edited wrong recipe ID

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found the problem. Its the Quartzcore. Seems that the one that i get from destroying are not the Same as i am added. But i used the Same ids... Anyone have an idea? For example: if i add citrine quartzcores with 605 and Option Id 5, i cant use it for crafting :c

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since its quest item, you need to find the option of it... and i think you put wrong option for that qitem

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
<recipe id="1684" name="recipe1684" name_suffix="" craft_lv="1" craft_exp="0" reputation_cost="0" useflag="TRUE" result_id="19" result_name="result1684" result_slot="0" > <material order="1" id="19" level="0" option="0" count="1" /> <material order="2" id="692" level="" option="65" count="1" /> <material order="3" id="605" level="" option="1" count="4" /> <material order="4" id="683" level="" option="1" count="4" />

Recipe for a normal citrine orb. Order number 3 is the quartz core. i am using this ids to add it with database and it didnt work :D But cores from destroying should be still the same, because this cores can i use for this craft :D

Upvote 0
Back