Fun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Hardcore Member chachuy25 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    117Posts

    happy Fun


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Test new bike.Need synchronize idle animation and add effects


  2. #2
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! golddragooon is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    Far Far AwayLocation
    350Posts

    Re: Fun

    Nice one bro. xD This bike fits as TG reward for those who lose xD


  3. #3
    Registered Ashinydrop is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    Somewhere.Location
    24Posts

    Re: Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by golddragooon View Post
    Nice one bro. xD This bike fits as TG reward for those who lose xD
    hahaahh

  4. #4
    Hardcore Member chachuy25 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    117Posts

    Re: Fun

    Learning effects


    - - - Updated - - -

    New abstract class in cabal

  5. #5
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! golddragooon is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    Far Far AwayLocation
    350Posts

    Re: Fun

    Keep up the good work!


  6. #6
    Hardcore Member chachuy25 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    117Posts

    Re: Fun

    I share my visual editor(only 17 models and terrain as plane)-you can see and training how it work.Some not fixed moments-from one session you need save models one time(its not rewriting only add-and if you save more then one-models copy and will be two or more models in one place)-when you start next session-download models and delete file cabalmap.cmo from programm folder-then you can save models correct.When you correct placed models(LMB+Shift)-dont click delete-you will have error.Photo how use programm(i forgot Q-up camere E-down,wheel up-down-scale model):


    Its my result-you can create your own


    Download link for test programm
    https://mega.nz/#!UE4lHSoD!V2woelTkT...lEN-5ZHbLu-syE

    P.S. Some antivirus programm can see virus-but it havent.

    Controls

    Spoiler:
    Last edited by chachuy25; 05-04-17 at 08:05 PM.

  7. #7
    Ultimate Member geography is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    148Posts

    Re: Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by chachuy25 View Post
    I share my visual editor(only 17 models and terrain as plane)-you can see and training how it work.Some not fixed moments-from one session you need save models one time(its not rewriting only add-and if you save more then one-models copy and will be two or more models in one place)-when you start next session-download models and delete file cabalmap.cmo from programm folder-then you can save models correct.When you correct placed models(LMB+Shift)-dont click delete-you will have error.Photo how use programm(i forgot Q-up camere E-down,wheel up-down-scale model):


    Its my result-you can create your own


    Download link for test programm
    https://mega.nz/#!UE4lHSoD!V2woelTkT...lEN-5ZHbLu-syE

    P.S. Some antivirus programm can see virus-but it havent.

    Controls

    Spoiler:
    good programm! how can i save my diy map?

  8. #8
    Banned GODSKIN is offline
    BannedRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    กรุงเLocation
    1,436Posts

    Re: Fun

    for Fun only...

  9. #9
    Hardcore Member chachuy25 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    117Posts

    Re: Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by geography View Post
    good programm! how can i save my diy map?
    You need send me cabalmap.cmo file from programm folder-i convert it and send you map for cabal.You can test and use this map in your client as map,dungeon map or TG map if your know how do this


  10. #10
    Ultimate Member geography is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    148Posts

    Re: Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by chachuy25 View Post
    You need send me cabalmap.cmo file from programm folder-i convert it and send you map for cabal.You can test and use this map in your client as map,dungeon map or TG map if your know how do this
    can you share convert tools?

  11. #11
    Cya nerds PunkS7yle is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2010 Join Date
    1,409Posts

    Re: Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by geography View Post
    can you share convert tools?
    Can you stop leeching

  12. #12
    Hardcore Member chachuy25 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    117Posts

    Re: Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by geography View Post
    can you share convert tools?
    If you want create your own map-you can сhoose the models in noesis and send me folder with it(for one map need about 180-200 models)-I add its in visual editor and you can create your maps(You can create as many different maps as you want)-I create for you differend variants of landscape.For converting all variants of maps you pay me some money which i spend to create a visual effects editor(only for development).I dont have private server and develope cabal because i love this game.I create this thread not for share or selling tools-only for fun.I try doing some things which are not posted on the forum-and when i understand how do this easy-I try do guide or video guide.In this thread only test moments of my work.If I violate some rules of the forum-moderators will delete my posts.I show what can be done without having special skills-to stimulate other developers.If more of the people on this forum create private servers-I try create new easy(visual) tools for develope.


  13. #13
    Ultimate Member behbeh111 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    auth_tableLocation
    149Posts

    Re: Fun

    hey man. u think the wheelchair is funny??? not. its ***** not funny.

  14. #14
    Hardcore Member chachuy25 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    117Posts

    Re: Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by behbeh111 View Post
    hey man. u think the wheelchair is funny??? not. its ***** not funny.
    You think that kill on TG its funny?-Play tetris if you are so serious about it.


  15. #15
    Banned GODSKIN is offline
    BannedRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    กรุงเLocation
    1,436Posts

    Re: Fun

    Creat Bigbike Style
    Sample BmW1000RR





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advertisement