Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

We must to work together for this Game!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys all of us must to start work together to develop new things in cabal.. I mean in cabal private servers..

Before in time.. was so many people who played cabal on private servers.. and now many people left to play some other games..

In last one month i have played on all cabal server and I saw so low people play this game..

This is true and sad fact people leave this game.. People leave Cabal..

All of you have to think..
It is better to work only for your server..
Or is better 1st to work for this game and keep only some things for your server.. to come more people to play this Game..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I totally agree.

I never had a private server running (with another user than me). From players' perspective, private servers are too far behind the official ones, mainly:

- New craft system;
- Chaos cores actual usage (only saw them used with Temp craft);
- Tons of other "tiny" tweaks and improvements;

For me, the main focus of the community should be aimed at getting the basics up-to-date, before doing the custom (but as far as I see, it's the other way around).Also, I expect that EST will drop cabal, no more than a year, after the second one completely takes off (as it happens to every game, by every company, that ever gets a sequel).

Back