Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Glacies Inferna or world_65.mcl

Reaction score
Hello, I have seen this post, but EBM is locked, 010Editor open it can not be modified with EBM.BT.

Open EBM with 010editor, click properties, untick read-only selection and click ok, launch template and you can edit it.
It's not unlockeable, but simply made read-only.
Other way - right click ebm, properties, untick read-only in attributes of the file, click ok = done.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open EBM with 010editor, click properties, untick read-only selection and click ok, launch template and you can edit it.
It's not unlockeable, but simply made read-only.
Other way - right click ebm, properties, untick read-only in attributes of the file, click ok = done.

See, thank you for your answer.
How do you know the EBM in BUG, causing the game to force off, how to find it to fix it?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After one of the newest releases, the extensions ebm and efx got a new headers* on them, which is not recognized by cabalmain and that's why you need to fix every single one of them manually.

*correct me if I'm wrong.
Thank you, manual too tired, I wrote a batch EBM repair tool, a second on the full repair

Upvote 0
Back