Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Cabal WebSite 2 Search.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well;

I try make on query to show much ppls have online:

select count (*) from ACCOUNT.dbo.cabal_auth_table where Login=1

But dont work show all player as offline!

Im reality wanna make on the Website, any1 have one site or one idea to fiz it?

I wanna too make on Combo Count, to list ppls Combo / Nunber and Date!

If ur wanna make that please help-me.

Thnx!

Last edited:
The Dinosaur
Reaction score
Check your cabal_auth_table in enterprise manager/management studio and manage triggers. There is a "fixlogin" trigger which you must delete.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i modify to it query and work:

select count (*) from GAMEDB.dbo.cabal_character_table where Login=1

Now i just need make COMB COUNT, any1 know what table save COMBO information?

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Reaction score
i modify to it query and work:

select count (*) from GAMEDB.dbo.cabal_character_table where Login=1

Now i just need make COMB COUNT, any1 know what table save COMBO information?

You are missing the point. Doing that will work but it doesn't solve the problem it just works around it in a very bad way.

If the auth table doesn't update to show that you are online then people can log in twice and if they can log in twice they can duplicate items. You MUST delete that trigger or your server will be unsecure and your players will take advantage of item duping.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
You are missing the point. Doing that will work but it doesn't solve the problem it just works around it in a very bad way.

If the auth table doesn't update to show that you are online then people can log in twice and if they can log in twice they can duplicate items. You MUST delete that trigger or your server will be unsecure and your players will take advantage of item duping.

This is not exactly what you think chumpy, because when someone is trying to connect to a logined account, if the password is correct and he succes to log in, so the logined player immediately getting Disconnect. i'm personally using the character table for check online players, and there's nothing unsecured for now ;)

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Reaction score
Trust me i know this one very well as it is responsible for almost all item duping. You can test it easily enough...

Log into your account. Set your Login entry in cabal_auth_table to 0. Load a second client and log in again with a different char and if that Login entry in the auth_table is still 0 it will let you.

Using the char table for online counts is more accurate i will give you that, however my regpage specifically checks the auth_table instead so i can spot servers that have this weakness and tell them how to fix it.

Upvote 0
Back