Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

This hex string

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kan anyone help me w/ this, Help me modify that or protect something
E2 B7 0E 00 8B 55 CC

I know, you or someone know what's that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changing the function of the place package will not move forward, from the to send package manually. First find out what the package does, and what you intend to do with it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changing the function of the place package will not move forward, from the to send package manually. First find out what the package does, and what you intend to do with it.
Trying to protect it via iptables but still fail, this has something to do with world (channels).
I am looking for any possible idea that I can gather to fix my problem.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trying to protect it via iptables but still fail, this has something to do with world (channels).
I am looking for any possible idea that I can gather to fix my problem.
Look at the source of EP2 the function that deals with this package, probably if in EP8 without some problem in the source of EP2 will also have. Then just understand and look for the function in .bin and modify.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look at the source of EP2 the function that deals with this package, probably if in EP8 without some problem in the source of EP2 will also have. Then just understand and look for the function in .bin and modify.
Thanks for that great reply. Yes i'll try and also trying to find/study what y0cata mention about "SYS_MAINCMDEXTD" in ep3 source.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed your WorldSvr.bin and it will solve your problem against channel crash.
That's my point, Yes i am trying to fixed the worldsvr bin but the problem is tbh, I dont have much idea how to figure it out or fix that string that cause crashing the channels, Also i found the hex string with something related on what x30 said, "F4"

x30unlimited said:
on-topic: try changing the bad packet OP code to something else on SERVER-SIDE :p (0xA4 if i remember correctly)

edit: actual opcode is 0x0A not 0xA4 :) confusion was caused by the correct opcode 0xF4 :D

Upvote 0
Back