Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hope someone can kindly read this PROBLEM, I badly need HELP.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope someone can share their knowledge for my problems to be solve.. I badly need help.. I have the this problems and i am looking for someone who can help me and answer all or some of it..
I will be glad to thank you for any help you can give.. Please spend some time answering it. thank you.

1st: My Nation war Don't start it self, what i mean is i already set the cron.d/chk_cabal/ and set this like what i read here:
*/1 * * * * root /home/cabal/check_daemon.sh
*/1 * * * * root /home/cabal/netrestart.sh
* */4 * * * root ntpdate time-a.nist.gov
0 */8 * * * root /home/cabal/check_daemon_mw.sh

And when I start Nation war, service WorldSvr_01_08 start in putty, it start and after nation i wait 8 hours and nation war wont start it self.. can someone help me
how can i configure nation war to start itself or automatically open on schedule?

2nd: After 1 week of manually starting nation war, i found this problem.. CAPELLA choose BRINGER by it self, what i mean is the system automatically choose capella's BRINGER but the problem is
The PROCYON dont choose its Bringer automatically.When i check the DB on lord of war.. I only see 1 BRINGER which is the CAPELLA.. I want the system to choose 2 BRINGERS which is 1 BRINGER for
CAPELLA and 1 BRINGER for PROCYON.. Hope you can help me.

3rd: I have fallen client and server files, its perfect for me.. The problem is, the extended items.. What i mean is when someone has 2slotted items any.. and they use
Slot extender for it, it became 3slot and bind right? but i notice when they put cdi, like 2slot CDI and 3rd slot CDI, 3rd slot became 12% cdi also.. its kinda imbalance
so i want it to change in natural way, like 1st slot is 12% and 2nd slot is 12% and 3rd slot is 1% cdi if they make 3 same option..
example: i have 16% crafter osm blade 2slot cdi = 36 cdi.. and i use slot extender high on it to have another slot.. so now i have:
16% cdi craft, 1st slot 12% cdi, 2nd slot 12% cdi.. 3slot must be another option because if you put another CDI on it, it will become 1% cdi only.. but in my server, when players put
another cdi on 3rd slot it became 12% cdi making the sword 52% cdi.. thats imbalance can someone teach me how can i make the 3rd slot 1% cdi if they make 3 same option in slots..
please help me..

4th: My last problem is about the ARCANE TRACE MAP, I notice that the monsters in ARCANE TRANCE is not balance.. PROCYON SIDE has mauch more monsters than the CAPELLA SIDE,
Hope someone can teach me how to balance it to make it same number of monsters on each erea. or someone can share .scp file to make it balance..

Thanks for kindly reading this thread, i really need some help.. Hope sir cypher,godskin,dexter,chumpy,px200 and all the active members of this community can help..
Any of the problems you can solve and answer is a BIG help for me.. Hope you guys wont ignore this.. thank you sir..

Anyone who can help is a BIG HELP..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Start auto war channels use:

0 0,3,6,9,12,15,18,21 * * * root /home/cabal/start_war.sh

if u dont have star_war.sh, create and file star_war.sh in home/cabal/

#!/bin/sh

logfile=/home/cabal/logs/nation_war.log

echo "`date`: Nation War starting" | tee -a $logfile
echo -e "\n\033[0;32m..-----Starting up CABAL NationWar-----..\033[0m"
/sbin/service WorldSvr_01_XX start

Change "WorldSvr_01_XX" to ur channels set war.

Back