Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Launcher Setup

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Man, if i would be a moderator u would get ban already... Dont make 9999 thread cause u have a problem.
Learn to fix ur problem by urself. Use google. If u dont know even PHP please dont be a Cabal Developer.
Go find a private server and play there. No one will help u for free whole time, they had to learn it, so why they would have to help u for free and lose their time? Do not post ur skype anymore, its banable. Where is moderator?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man, if i would be a moderator u would get ban already... Dont make 9999 thread cause u have a problem.
Learn to fix ur problem by urself. Use google. If u dont know even PHP please dont be a Cabal Developer.
Go find a private server and play there. No one will help u for free whole time, they had to learn it, so why they would have to help u for free and lose their time? Do not post ur skype anymore, its banable. Where is moderator?

Im just need help its a problem? With im need help and post here the moderator ban with me? Are u mad? U post all my new post with get + post dont be noob. Im just need help and im pay with anyone help me.

Back