Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Minerva ep14 bug

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am a few months working in Minerva emulator project initiated by Yamachi, but am having a hard time making it work with a client ep13, since I work with a client EP8 and spawns mobs, drops, among other functions already are working, can anyone help me with this error.

does anyone have any idea how to build classes to login with client EP13?

public string ReadString(int length) {
//string logFile = @"C:\Users\noexp\Desktop\FauxBestaan-minerva-d98f8bf2eb4e\FauxBestaan-minerva-d98f8bf2eb4e\bin\x64\Release\MyApplicationLog.txt";

//string s = System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetString(_data, 0, _data.Length);

//var message = index.ToString() + " - " + length.ToString() + " - " + s.ToString();

//WriteToLogFile(message, logFile);

//var arr = index.ToString();
try
{
//var result = System.Text.Encoding.ASCII.GetString(_data, index, length);
var result = System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetString(_data, 0, _data.Length);
index += length;
return result;
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
throw new Exception(ex.Message + ex.InnerException + ex.StackTrace);
}

}

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last commit (i think)
My repo (added EP8 support, MySQL support and etc etc, though very limited):

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
UBIS,

After trying to connect using the client EP13, I got the same error I was facing before, I m attaching a print if u have any ideas to help me solve, if u can give me your skype to work together.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im using cabal eu client, with 1421 cabalmain version. And as i mentioned previously, i wrote a simple patch in cabalmain, to skip encryption. Probably sooner or later i will update my repo with patchedmain and whole client.
EP13's login side is changed aswell, and currently, im giving support only for EP8, eu version.Skype: bsblooder, if you still interested in EP8.

Upvote 0
Back