Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MShield vs NSE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Based on my experienced, NSE don't have a good customer support. Update takes too long. Cannot update time by time what customer needed even you provide the hack details or etc.

MShield, no comment. never tried before but what I seen for today, many people can bypassed this now.
Dream Guard xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mshield
- the devs are always listening
- fast updates

NSE
- kinda bit slow on updates. we even sent exe samples of cheat apps to the dev to add them up but it took a bit long

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cannot update time by time what customer needed even you provide the hack details or etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try liveguard anticheat, it's cheaper and better than both.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I see some big cabal servers using this

I've seen on other forums that individuals can bypass it easy, it's better to just not use anything than to lose money with a false sense of security

Reaction score
I've seen on other forums that individuals can bypass it easy, it's better to just not use anything than to lose money with a false sense of security

Mshield still the best one in terms of basic security. Anticheat never will be perfect solution against the hackers.
Once im done with my 2nd server opening, will release my security control tools on Ragezone.
You can live check the RMT, dungeon hacks, and even suspicious players using the Game server and Database logs.

Reaction score
Mshield still the best one in terms of basic security. Anticheat never will be perfect solution against the hackers.
Once im done with my 2nd server opening, will release my security control tools on Ragezone.
You can live check the RMT, dungeon hacks, and even suspicious players using the Game server and Database logs.
bro when you release the control tools

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Mshield is no longer trustworthy, and it may never have been. You can pay the owner to keep his protection from being sold to another server, and he will accept. And if he's cool with it, it demonstrates the type of person he is: someone who is willing to do anything for money, including betray their own clients.

You can have Mshield today, but I can bribe the owner to drop you as a customer tomorrow. Because there is no contract and the owner is greedy. x)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mshield is no longer trustworthy, and it may never have been. You can pay the owner to keep his protection from being sold to another server, and he will accept. And if he's cool with it, it demonstrates the type of person he is: someone who is willing to do anything for money, including betray their own clients.

You can have Mshield today, but I can bribe the owner to drop you as a customer tomorrow. Because there is no contract and the owner is greedy. x)
Not sure what this is about, wondering if there is any evidence about this though.
Then again it doesn't really matter much or at all as the money can just be refunded if anything didn't go as supposed to.

The person handling that service seems pretty reasonable and probably smart enough to know when the risk is bigger than the reward.
I could of course be wrong, but what you just said could in *theory* go for a lot of people | companies.
Doesn't make it a fact though.

Reaction score
Not sure what this is about, wondering if there is any evidence about this though.
Then again it doesn't really matter much or at all as the money can just be refunded if anything didn't go as supposed to.

The person handling that service seems pretty reasonable and probably smart enough to know when the risk is bigger than the reward.
I could of course be wrong, but what you just said could in *theory* go for a lot of people | companies.
Doesn't make it a fact though.
I think this is related to NEO DLL after it was cracked and leaked. Mshield owner does not accept any clients if the game client is using neo DLL since it was locked on mshield license. All I can say is, mshield is a professional and does not want to make an unethical action.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this is related to NEO DLL after it was cracked and leaked. Mshield owner does not accept any clients if the game client is using neo DLL since it was locked on mshield license. All I can say is, mshield is a professional and does not want to make an unethical action.
If that's what he meant then I really don't understand why not mention it in detail since this entire thread's purpose is to help deciding about which service to make use of.
And if that's the case then one can just detach it from the client I guess.
Either way I have no idea how that makes mshield "less trustworthy".. :unsure:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

not exactly

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not exactly
Could you explain what makes you sure that you could pay him to do that?
I mean, I can just ask him directly I suppose but if there is existing knowledge about such actions then maybe sharing something more solid would be appreciated.
Because if there is evidence for it then I will without a doubt drop the service and rather hire someone to build a new one as this genuinely isn't worth the stress.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could you explain what makes you sure that you could pay him to do that?

Do you have a lot of money but have never considered utilizing it to eliminate your competition? :p

I predict that soon, each ep8 server will need to have its own unique anti-cheat (that's if they survive the Nicke emulator... XD)

Back