MShield vs NSE

True MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    411Posts

idea MShield vs NSE

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

which one better since both have different license type lifetime (NSE) / monthly (MShield).

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    4Posts

Re: MShield vs NSE

(MShield).

True MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    411Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mafya077 View Post
    (MShield).
    why mshield

True MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    PHLocation
    722Posts

Based on my experienced, NSE don't have a good customer support. Update takes too long. Cannot update time by time what customer needed even you provide the hack details or etc.

MShield, no comment. never tried before but what I seen for today, many people can bypassed this now.

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    45Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drav3n View Post
    Based on my experienced, NSE don't have a good customer support. Update takes too long. Cannot update time by time what customer needed even you provide the hack details or etc.

MShield, no comment. never tried before but what I seen for today, many people can bypassed this now.
    Dream Guard xD

MemberRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    28Posts

Mshield
    - the devs are always listening
    - fast updates

NSE
    - kinda bit slow on updates. we even sent exe samples of cheat apps to the dev to add them up but it took a bit long
    Last edited by AzureSensei; 03-07-17 at 05:32 PM. Reason: next time such questions will bring infraction

ModeratorRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    GN-z11 / f451Location
    215Posts

I've been using M-Shield for a while now.

I'm really happy with the support and the way it works.
    Developer of the antihack constantly updates it, follows various places of hacking-sharing-knowledge about his antihack and upgrades it to block these ways.
    Very wide control panel which provides all sorts of information.
    Fingers crossed M-Shield will be able to communicate with the database at some point and then, it will be nearly 98% guaranteed protection against hacking, wanna-be-hackers and all kind of pre-made-tools.
    The other 2% will always be there, regardless of what kind of antihack you will have.

If NASA & Pentagon got hacked, don't think the private server won't, and this is quite realistic comparison haha

It is more affordable compared to NSE and I base that on the fact, that you never know how long server will be online and at the end of the day, the NSE amount of money requested for antihack stands up to nearly a year of m-shield antihack, which means - in any case, you would be protected for minimum a year with the amount of money being asked.
    Many p.servers do not afford to get a stable hosting, but they think about antihacks and such, although reality leads to the fact that there is as less as 10% of the all new p.servers that stay longer than 6 months online.
    So think about the costs, everyone wants to loose as less as possible, which means M-Shield is the best option, but that's a completely different topic.
    NSE does not have a good customer support nor their antihack is being updated that frequently, which means it's getting outdated and there is much more issues in regards to the NSE which has been going around the internet.

Since there is no 100% bulletproof protection against hackers, this one: M-Shield, is the best one so far in my opinion.
    Like or Rep is the best way to show appreciation!

Advertisement