Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Name Color Change

Reaction score
gree - Name Color Change - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone know how to change the color name? don't tell that just add $0# on your name. there was no $0# on my name. but the name of the color have been turned into green.

Also its not on GM nation, only title will changed to green if you're a GM nation.

It was accidentally when i used the aura changer on CT4 site, then makes my name turned into green.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nice to see this, hope somebody would share their knowledge on how to do it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont ask how i changed it
This something with the event system or idk >.< This the key i find later :D
But if u make $xx#u cant pm to the character
Cabal(130310-0907-Ver374-0000) - Name Color Change - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
View attachment 125485

Anyone know how to change the color name? don't tell that just add $0# on your name. there was no $0# on my name. but the name of the color have been turned into green.

Also its not on GM nation, only title will changed to green if you're a GM nation.

It was accidentally when i used the aura changer on CT4 site, then makes my name turned into green.

Same Thing When You Type In Game With Colored Texts You Just Have To Apply It On Either SQL Or By Emi's GM TOOLZ.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Database -> Server01 -> Characters.
Where your name char type:
$0#YourName$
Result:
YourName
or
[$0#ADMIN$]$0#YourName$
Result:
[ADMIN]YourName

Upvote 0
RaGEZONER
Reaction score
In theory it should work but in practice it doesn't.

He does not need help on how to update your name similar as chat, which anyway does not work.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Database -> Server01 -> Characters.
Where your name char type:
$0#YourName$
Result:
YourName
or
[$0#ADMIN$]$0#YourName$
Result:
[ADMIN]YourName

In this method, do you think you can have the exact color or function of what Drav3n pic's attached? Your method was the old way to make the char name with color on chat but you and other PPL can still see your name with this "$0#XXXX$ in-game. Drav3n's image attached is different, charname with green color without "$0#" and normal color in chat.

I got this from other server
Cabal(130311-0542-Ver369-0000) - Name Color Change - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
i told ya on my post, there's no $0# on my name. it was clean MMO.Drav3n . i don't want to add $0# on the name cause it's annoying when you chat, because when you type on the chat, your name will appear like $0#MMO.Drav3n. but on my screenshot, my name turned into green without $0# on my name.

I doubt it was on Style table of the character since aura changer modify the style table only

This is what I talking: Cabal(130311-0151-Ver391-0000) - Name Color Change - RaGEZONE Forums

This is your guide, but it's annoying: Cabal(130311-0155-Ver391-0000) - Name Color Change - RaGEZONE Forums

Now you realize what I'm pointing out?

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#Green Named Color is from BB+ that combines with the Aura Changer, its a bug system. But some in Offc. are using those names.

Upvote 0

R0N

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
reviving this,
uhm i think if we can figure out how party member names colored when in party?
then it will be when the nation of a character is 3 (which is the GM nation) its name will auto colored :thumbup:

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can I revive this? Anyone who can figure it out on how to change color name from white into green?
thanks!

Upvote 0
Back