Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who has Ostara this software, thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bear in mind that there are some serious flaws with the public version of Ostara due to the way it sniffs packets. It will sometimes get packets out of order and will also occasionally get duplicates. I attempted to find a solution for this, but it would have required me to essentially emulate the TCP stack in order to do it, or to use an entirely different method to monitor packets. I did eventually change Ostara to use an injected DLL that hooks send and recv to get the packets, but that version is not public (for good reasons).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the link.

I tried to compile, but I couldn't use!WIN10 SYSTEM

Bear in mind that there are some serious flaws with the public version of Ostara due to the way it sniffs packets. It will sometimes get packets out of order and will also occasionally get duplicates. I attempted to find a solution for this, but it would have required me to essentially emulate the TCP stack in order to do it, or to use an entirely different method to monitor packets. I did eventually change Ostara to use an injected DLL that hooks send and recv to get the packets, but that version is not public (for good reasons).

For a long time did not use this software, recently want to find some packets, just simple threads, do not need to be very troublesome, so as long as the provision of Ostara ordinary version can be! Thank you

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you tried one of the already compiled ones

Yes, start the server to enter the game, there is no response, network card selection is correct, there is no list! No data available!

116 - Who has Ostara this software, thank you - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back