Questions FOR MY inject DLL Ollydbg

MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    70Posts

! Questions FOR MY inject DLL Ollydbg

HELLO FRIENDS ,
    SOMEONE COULD HELP ME IN A SMALL DETAIL ?

I can not find LoadlibralyA ...

How can I save my DLL INJECTED ?

final part of the tutorial ta different, I can not find LoadlibralyA ... excuse my English

How to Inject DLL using OllyDBG

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    128Posts

Re: Questions FOR MY inject DLL Ollydbg

It's "LoadLibraryA", not "LoadlibralyA", and it's in kernel32, not ntdll. You need to look at IMPORTS for cabalmain. If I remember correctly, cabalmain already uses the LoadLibraryA function, so it should already be in the import table.

EDIT: I just looked at the "tutorial" you linked to, and it's complete shit. You don't need to copy the offset of a library function to call it... Imported functions get added to the IAT, and ollydbg has access to that, so all you have to do is double-click where you want to add the command and type "CALL Kernel32.LoadLibraryA" or "CALL LoadLibraryA". They both work.
    Last edited by estsoft; 19-12-14 at 07:22 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    70Posts

Quote Originally Posted by estsoft View Post
    It's "LoadLibraryA", not "LoadlibralyA", and it's in kernel32, not ntdll. You need to look at IMPORTS for cabalmain. If I remember correctly, cabalmain already uses the LoadLibraryA function, so it should already be in the import table.

EDIT: I just looked at the "tutorial" you linked to, and it's complete shit. You don't need to copy the offset of a library function to call it... Imported functions get added to the IAT, and ollydbg has access to that, so all you have to do is double-click where you want to add the command and type "CALL Kernel32.LoadLibraryA" or "CALL LoadLibraryA". They both work.
    Sorry friend , is my DLL primera . I do not understand what you mean, you can make a small manual explaining how to inject the libggzi.dll ? I shall be grateful for your help.

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    103Posts

did you try Stud PE?

MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    70Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    did you try Stud PE?
    I did not know existed that program , I downloaded and time to inject gave error.

Have a solution?
    Thanks for trying to help me

MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    69Posts

After you give a (push) in the string you have to take a (call) for LoadLibraryA, the cabalmain uses several. Following the tutorial you posted just will not do anything, just the player delete the DLL that the game will continue opening normally. This DLL will not work with a simple hook, it makes other checks before running, and it serves no purpose is pretty horrible in protection, do not hide it either version. And there's no way hook with sutd_pe because I did not use the API "export" in any procedure of the DLL. Finally give up already deactivated all servers in DLL.
    Last edited by vodikatm; 20-12-14 at 01:10 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    70Posts

resolved

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    2Posts

Here's a video of how to inject DLL using OllyDBG:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYRqfpCLed8

Advertisement