Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Referral system

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So my question is,
Any idea how to implement referral system and what i need to do to implement it?
I searched everywhere here on RZ but i didn't come along with anything that could help me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well you need php for a referal system , but all of the scripts on ragezone are on mssq old dll that's available only on php 5.3 or lower so you will need PDO for php 5,4 or above, if you don't know how to code one , don't bother the forum lacks php coding on cabal side :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Like xender16 said, usually it's hard to find new versions of referal system. I did once with the old version (mssql), if you're are interested, maybe I can give you some tips about what to do (not give you a code that you put and *plim* referal system, nope, I can't). But like he said, you need to know how to code to do that.

R0N

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can do upon registration there will be a auto generated code inserted into the new data field on your account table, this will serve as your referral id from each account, at the same time you can insert the referral code upon registration and your system will do the rest.
~im not a pro. just sharing my idea.

Back