Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Request) Cabal.EP10 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI all i need Server Files EP10 Exist ? and FULL ?
i need very good Guide for create and client for use whit server emulator Thx all !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my brother if you want to files ep10 steal ESTsoft brother because we'll never have at most only ep8 server with some files manually add files ep10 this totally out of the question to acquire pirated servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my brother if you want to files ep10 steal ESTsoft brother because we'll never have at most only ep8 server with some files manually add files ep10 this totally out of the question to acquire pirated servers

ok Thx but what is best stable emulator for use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what are you saying ?

i what to know what's the best emulator ep8 up to date....

RO: Pupacila: ms de inteligenza ta si de informatia ta

Use the search function an you will find out. That's the reason such thing exists.

Use common sense before you post and try to search the forums for a already found solution or even try to google for it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GODSKIN okay I know you also do not have the full 10 episode 8 just edited espisódio never said he had a full episode 10 just offered him my files then do not confuse things without moreGODSKIN okay I know you also do not have the full 10 episode 8 just edited espisódio never said he had a full episode 10 just offered him my files then do not confuse things without more !!

Reaction score
GODSKIN okay I know you also do not have the full 10 episode 8 just edited espisódio never said he had a full episode 10 just offered him my files then do not confuse things without moreGODSKIN okay I know you also do not have the full 10 episode 8 just edited espisódio never said he had a full episode 10 just offered him my files then do not confuse things without more !!

Hold on, what did you just said?

Back