Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Older server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to discuss if there is a demand for older server files than the Third Awakening ones. I for myself are a huge fan of Episode III but nobody shared them since servers owned them.

Right now I am only owning two types of Episode II files in which one of them the old Chaos Arena exists. Both of them are kind of old school but there is nothing challenging like forgotten temple b2f or so in them.
Furthermore I stumbled upon Episode VII files around the time EP 8 files were very new to the community. Those might be intresting if people don't like the addition of BM 3 and the 190 cap and are completly official.

I do understand that people are not willing to share but I think they should all rethink if they want to keep files which are unreleased by themselves.

Estsoft is on a hunt for all the work people put into the released EP 8 server files. If these files mentioned, got leaked how I found the EP 7 files they should blame themselves and let people do whatever they want with the files.
You can clearly see it in YouTube where they claimed lots of videos due to the fact that those are private server related and that is really getting on my nerves.

This may be a little off topic so let me ask right away if you would be interested in seeing older files? If yes would it also motivate you to maybe share your older files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I honestly don't see why not. You get people that prefer older versions over newer ones. For example, I prefer EP2 over EP3, purely because of the absence of the level-cap for skill ranks. BTW, we also have EP3 source code floating around here somewhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah you're right I also miss the old skill system but you can similarly replicate this by turning the rankcheck in your WorlsServer off. Client sided you won't see a skill up until you hit a new rank but all the skill points and so in are counted server side.

The source is nice but in my opinion what makes the files are all the rates and stars which are already written down if they are comlete.

Back