Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server startup error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, after the installing of the cabal server files. I get this error, if I try to start the game server.

Starting DBAgent_01: daemon: fatal: refusing to execute unsafe program: DBAgent_ 01 (/usr/bin/DBAgent is group and world writable)

Starting RockAndRollITS:
Starting GlobalMgrSvr: daemon: fatal: refusing to execute unsafe program: GlobalMgrSvr (/usr/bin/GlobalMgrSvr is group and world writable)

Starting GlobalDBAgent: daemon: fatal: refusing to execute unsafe program: GlobalDBAgent (/usr/bin/DBAgent is group and world writable)

Starting CashDBAgent: daemon: fatal: refusing to execute unsafe program: CashDBAgent (/usr/bin/DBAgent is group and world writable)

Starting PCBangDBAgent: daemon: fatal: refusing to execute unsafe program: PCBangDBAgent (/usr/bin/DBAgent is group and world writable)

Starting EventDBAgent: daemon: fatal: refusing to execute unsafe program: EventDBAgent (/usr/bin/DBAgent is group and world writable)

Starting PartySvr_01:
Starting ChatNode_01: daemon: fatal: refusing to execute unsafe program: ChatNode_01 (/usr/bin/ChatNode is group and world writable)

Starting EventMgrSvr:
Starting AgentShop_01:
Starting LoginSvr_01: daemon: fatal: refusing to execute unsafe program: LoginSvr_01 (/usr/bin/LoginSvr is group and world writable)

Starting WorldSvr_01_01: daemon: fatal: refusing to execute unsafe program: WorldSvr_01_01 (/usr/bin/WorldSvr is group and world writable)

Starting WorldSvr_01_02: daemon: fatal: refusing to execute unsafe program: WorldSvr_01_02 (/usr/bin/WorldSvr is group and world writable)

I dont know where the problem is. Could anybody help me...

Back