Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Services are now mostly functional

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This thread is not an extension of my first thread, rather, has been appropriated in respect to the subject change now relevant to two exclusive channels:
ChatNode_01
AgentShop_01

I'd like to express my gratitude in advance to any that are willing and able to help. I've struggled with feedback in my first thread as a new member in this forum community and evidently, needed to commit hours lonesome (resolving my initial problem). I do appreciate golddragooon for his response though I'd already encountered it prior to his post.

**I've tried my best utilizing the search function and browsing old discussions, however, cannot arrive at a solution. Therefore, please help me as this is not a matter of being indolent.

By fixing network problems, the CentOS installed on a separate computer (virtual machine) is now able to ping my Windows computer successfully. By fixing ini's to default settings, all services are running other than the two above (ChatNode_01 & AgentShop_01).

I've included my logs below that have been condensed.
ExoticTurtle - Services are now mostly functional - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've encountered your thread (earlier) but didn't think it would be this simple of an error. Though, I encountered an interpretation issue.
Dens666 said:
change CHMOD to 777 on this script.
Currently using Extornia's Repack with chmod 0700. Could you re-explain this part of your tutorial?

it's not .ini problems, leave them by default.

Check this out, gonna help you.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f460/fix-service-status-failed-1089943/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Open this url:
Copy the content -> create .sh file in /home/cabal -> put that content there -> save & close.
Go terminal type command: chmod 777 /home/cabal/<your sh name here>

.ini files leave by default, just type service cabal config -> fill all needed info and that's all from editing .inis.

Come on man, you looks very smart, the way you write those posts.
You can handle it, it's pretty easy.

Upvote 0
Back