Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]Channels connect solution, 2 minutes and you are in! (Its a trick, not a fix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i wrote in internal.txt playcabal.sytes.net, but can't connect

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This trick didn't really work for me. Tried it on Ocean Cabal Oo

Reaction score
This trick didn't really work for me. Tried it on Ocean Cabal Oo

the instructions are half cooked.

and so as far as i tried, it didn't work for me also.

i need to know what he means by "hop"

does he mean click another channel? (without clicking ok)

-- he didn't reply to nadeboy's and my clarification question. --

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean by "hop" ? what do i do after waiting 2-3 minutes?

do i leave it as is or do i have to click something else? (since i must not click the ok button).
Dude are you kidding me? 0.0

Wait 2 minutes and you got to the char selection area...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gamespirate allways helping to this comunity. lol.

:p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i joint your server, maybe i miss something why when i buy pot it cannot buy quickly, must click first and done and have some sound too which cannot buy quickly, when click twice quickly, how to make that, but also when buy mp lvl 3 twice quickly, it quit from the game too. Or maybe my client is bad. i use TFN-CABAL with patch GP-CABAL....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dosen`t always work , depends on yr luck ...i prefer hit esc and type pass again and click channel , hit esc again retype pass, click channel ...till i enter , takes less than 2 min =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dosen`t always work , depends on yr luck ...i prefer hit esc and type pass again and click channel , hit esc again retype pass, click channel ...till i enter , takes less than 2 min =D

you're right...
:fish:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm still bit suprised no-one has shared the solution to this.. It's like the most annoying bug around with the cabal software Oo

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i tryed it and it didn`t work for me. i used gp cabal.

It works... be sure that you cant press cancel. (that mean's the connection succes.) if after 2 seconds you can press cancel you have no connection with the server =.= so press esc and try again..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think it's not server or client problem, I think it's computers connectivity problem, maybe sometimes connect from one pc to other pc take many time and when you are not connected. I think we need search problem in connects not in client or server files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back