Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SubForum FIXED (USE SEACRH)

Reaction score
Hello:
Well I think this is a very good solution for subforums, I hope you enjoy:

Mirrow rapidshare:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol

can't read. Bad Quali..

Do change frontsize higher. ;)

Reaction score
@NixIs

Truth is, the quality is really bad, sorry.
was also able to download the video does not weigh much and is better than "youtube"

Last edited by a moderator:
The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
Thank you very much :cool:.

If someone can explain to me how to upload videos to "youtube" better quality, I would be very grateful.

It's fairly simple really, just need to create a YouTube account and your set. Although you can't upload Video's longer then 10mins in duration with a basic account. If you subscribe then it's different.

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can't really as youtube recodes on playback. When you upload a vid it gets uploaded and stored in it's original quality but when you play it back through their player they recode the video down to a low resolution and quality before streaming it to you. As you can't influence their recoding settings you can't really do much about what it looks like through their player.

They did announce some time ago that they were working on imporoved resolution and quality in playback though and as all vids are stored in their original resolution and quality they will all look better after they switch to the newer player. They didn't say when though :(

If you want to do high quality vids you would try a freeware flash recorder like wink ( ) and then upload to rapidshare or the usual places liek that. I have used wink before for stuff like this. You can select a window or area of your desktop to record and you can even use comments and insert buttons in the vids. Sharing swf files means you can't fix the size to keep the text clear, but you can with compiled exes and passworded zip/rar/7z files cannot be infected with viruses ;)

Reaction score
You can't really as youtube recodes on playback. When you upload a vid it gets uploaded and stored in it's original quality but when you play it back through their player they recode the video down to a low resolution and quality before streaming it to you. As you can't influence their recoding settings you can't really do much about what it looks like through their player.

They did announce some time ago that they were working on imporoved resolution and quality in playback though and as all vids are stored in their original resolution and quality they will all look better after they switch to the newer player. They didn't say when though :(

If you want to do high quality vids you would try a freeware flash recorder like wink ( ) and then upload to rapidshare or the usual places liek that. I have used wink before for stuff like this. You can select a window or area of your desktop to record and you can even use comments and insert buttons in the vids. Sharing swf files means you can't fix the size to keep the text clear, but you can with compiled exes and passworded zip/rar/7z files cannot be infected with viruses ;)

I did the video with the program "Camtasia Studio 4," and you get off a little resolution in fact was signed in 1680x1050 ^,__,^

Back