Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tempus Ring

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can set all these options for the ring in the binary codes i can give you the codes if you need help with them??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = danielwhelan; 8268153] VOCÊ PODE TODAS configurar essas opções par o Anel Nos Códigos binários Que eu POSSA LHE dar-OS Códigos se precisar de Ajuda com enguias ?? [/ QUOTE]

I would very much help from u if u can help me I am grateful

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so far ive tested some codes and well some crashed my whole computer and needed to restart it..... so ive stopped testing some codes but i defo know you can do allattack up and hp up idk about the others one but you could always change them to whatever you would like to choose....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
grateful friend but if you can show some pictures of what you did would be a good
i can show you 2 ways however i would need to know do you use item a program or website to send from item idx and itemopt.... or do you use the binary codes such as 1be019002c010004d4240020020000000000

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lucioxp - Tempus Ring - RaGEZONE Forums
need any other option or help just ask away ^^

Back