• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tempus Ring

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well the item named Tempus Ring could someone share the files for this? planning to add this one on my serv

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
very easy added
cabal_msg
<msg id="item3734" cont="Tempus' Ring" />

item.dec
View attachment item.rar

item.scp
Code:
3734	@IDT_RING	0	1	1	8	7	0	0	0	0	9	7	0	0	0	<null>	<null>	<null>	<null>	<null>	<null>	0	0	-19	1	0	1	0	0	1	0	1	20

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
skin i know how to configure the encs and scp's im just looking for the undeadtower3ring.efx file attach here please?

edit: nvm i fixed it already thanks for great fast reply godskin :)

my next question is, is it possible we could add something like the orange option/unique option to tempus?

and also i need to know how could i make the ring's max equip amount only up to two cause it can be equipped even all the ring slots/4 ring slots.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Accuracy and Penetration
Don't work on Ep8
Sample Option Try
n5uB0zM - Tempus Ring - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok cool, can you make Magic Attack to Sword attack? give me the option for it :) thanks!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Godskin ive tested the option and it results to

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi GODSKIN , i have alredy added the ring i mean i can see into my inventory but when i try to use it i got DC, i can move it and can sell to NPC , but can u explain me how i can equip it? thx in andvance. i post a SS too.
Cabal(131024-2147-Ver374-0000) - Tempus Ring - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how did you edited Cabal Online GM title ? i was serching it in cabal_smg but i couldnt find it..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cabal_folder\Data\language\portuguese\achievement_msg.enc=dec. edit what u need. enjoy :p

Upvote 0
Back