Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TIP] yes no at startup

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the problem of getting "you are connected, reconnect?" at the login is that server sometimes fails to reset the login field in auth table. As if we dont have problems with multiple retry to connect to channel. So i created a simple trigger to enforce the login field always to be 0; I dunno any side effect, didn`t see any, one might be the total players on line. I fink it always would return 0, but it eliminates the annoying "yes / no" table that takes time to try do something :) . So if u are interested go to your sql enterprise manager, open the ACCOUT database, and on cabal_auth_table table right click, select "all task" -> "manage triggers" paste the:

Code:
CREATE TRIGGER [fixlogin] ON [dbo].[cabal_auth_table] 
FOR INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE 
AS
begin
  update cabal_auth_table set login = 0
end

and its done, now u never see that annoying "yes / no" at the login.

If u suffer from side affects, please pm me or post here, and just delete the trigger. And everything will be back to normal :)

Hope helps

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry i mistyped the table is cabal_auth_table (u need to right click on it)

fixed in rist post now ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep i know that u knew :) its just for others ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok thnx again for this trigger it really works. i stil dont encounter any side effects so i think it worked 100% hehhe. thnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xz3r0x I need to talk with you abotu some problems that I'm having in my client side, exactly on the channel select screen, can you help me ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
U are all welcome :) I contacted darkxl maybe he will post this in his guide compilation so everybody could see it :) glad it helps :)

Back