Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Man and woman .ehc

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One could edit a Woman and man 13 and 14 the original full, that runs on server Ep.2 I really wanted the new costumes as police, ninja among others, and new faces and new costumes upside Ep.2 server, one could I do this please? I do not understand editing .ech files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey,
You need to add it by yourself, because nobody will do it for you, only if they are not released somewhere. You will need to work with Sweet Scape and .EBM Template for it. It's not that hard, just you need to read a little in some threads before to start. Wish you good luck!

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, im not sure if the woman/man will work on ep2 files. Why u just dont use ep8 files? A bit strange ;D

Already tried using the woman and man files of original work in full until they Ep.2 server but contains bugs, persoangens hang, epaulettes of orichalcum give error to be placed on the character, I'm using woman and man posted by GoodSkin but they only contains summer fantasies. and I do not know much about editing .ech files if someone can teach me or post a guide I am grateful..

Upvote 0
Back