Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is wrong with my work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,im here to write about mine server because i read all guides and helps on this forum but i still don't understand how and why i can't log in on my server.Below i ll show u all the infos then i hope someone can help me:

All ip's:
Centos ip:192.168.1.2
Win IP:192.168.1.5
Internet ip:79.2.53.189

Others infos:
im using: windows 8.1 64bit, sql2008 r2 rtm 64 bit, centos 5.8 64 bit, extornia files and tg client

Centos Config:

Mago13 - What is wrong with my work? - RaGEZONE Forums

and all seems to be right:

all ports are opened with my win ip( and i tryed centos ip too)

ofc i changed my internal

and below there are my logs:

After all things i can't still log.... when i start the client and i write the id and pass.. the login keep loading untill the end.
Thanks for who ll help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo guys, im back! :D well after all those advice i intalled mslq 2012 and centos 6.6, now seems to be good but i got this problem about create an account:

Msg 8152, Level 16, State 11, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 6
String or binary data would be truncated.
The statement has been terminated.
Msg 515, Level 16, State 2, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 12
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'UserNum', table 'Account.dbo.cabal_charge_auth'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.

(1 row(s) affected)

(1 row(s) affected)

i saw already others same errors but i didn't find a solution

could be a wrong version of net framework? i update some days ago at 4.5... so could be that or what?

thanks again guys !!!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well , try to read the errors ....
First (String or binary data would be truncated.) It says you can't delete a specify data from the procedure you are running
Second (Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'UserNum', table 'Account.dbo.cabal_charge_auth') I think is pretty obvious , you can't insert null data on the table UserNum from account DB , review your procedures and fix those problems, your version of net framework has nothing to do whit procedures errors.

Hope it helps

Upvote 0
Back