• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

1.4.2 v.283 - Eement Data (PWI Client & Server)

Reaction score
PWI elements.data files 1.4.2 v283 (2010-02-23) converted for using with 1.3.6 client & server...

Because of a critical bug in list 53 i've replaced these files with the PWI 1.4.2 v291 files:

Download

MediaFire:
MediaFire:

Changelog

Following Modifications was Applied to prevent Server/Client Crash
  • Deleted Item 26652 - Teleport Incense
  • Changed Item 12637 - Stone of the Savant
    Field 8 = 500000
    Field 11 = 1518
    Field 12 = 1515
    Field 13 = "Channel -6%"
    Field 14 = "Vit. +20"
    Field 17 = 8
  • Changed Item 12638 - Primeval Stone
    Field 8 = 500000
    Field 11 = 1517
    Field 12 = 1515
    Field 13 = "Critical +2%"
    Field 14 = "Vit. +20"
    Field 17 = 8
  • Deleted Item 21377 - Diamond of Tiger
  • Deleted Item 21378 - Diamond of Dragon
  • Deleted Item 25154 - Jade of Steady Defense

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

I'm currently making some changes in sELedit. I'll release it next week so you can edit these Files...

Last edited:
Reaction score
ronny, why the Nirvana Furnance cannot created the nirvana equipment?

can u tell me witch list that contain to crafting it?and witch list i must change, if i want to make nirvana equipment using material's from Holy Hall? :tongue:

Reaction score
ronny, why the Nirvana Furnance cannot created the nirvana equipment?

can u tell me witch list that contain to crafting it?and witch list i must change, if i want to make nirvana equipment using material's from Holy Hall? :tongue:

List 53 -> Items 26152+ Conais Forges.
Forges contains ID's of Reciepes -> List 67 search for ID's from Forges...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ronny ...
I tried to overwrite files with elements.data my server that you upload .. but the result is my world map does not work .. what is wrong ..? or do not use it that way ...
server that I use 1.4.1 version of VMware By beasti modification by visad .. please give a little if I'm wrong explanation

thanks

Reaction score
ronny ...
I tried to overwrite files with elements.data my server that you upload .. but the result is my world map does not work .. what is wrong ..? or do not use it that way ...
server that I use 1.4.1 version of VMware By beasti modification by visad .. please give a little if I'm wrong explanation

thanks

New items from Version 1.4.2 can cause crashing the cleint, they uses new features not supported by 1.3.6

To check wich items caused the error check the last entry for the item id in gs01 logfile and remove or change the item in elements.data.

In most cases the corrupted item is created by gshop.data when starting world map

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New items from Version 1.4.2 can cause crashing the cleint, they uses new features not supported by 1.3.6

To check wich items caused the error check the last entry for the item id in gs01 logfile and remove or change the item in elements.data.

In most cases the corrupted item is created by gshop.data when starting world map

ok.. tahnks ronny i wil tired it now..:p:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

where do you find this gs01 logfile?

Reaction score
Important Note:

Due to a critical bug in sELedit's config files, the elements.data (Server) has a corrupted List 53. It's strongly recommend to remove this file from your server!

I'll release new versions of elements.data files (PWI 1.4.2 v.291) and corrected configs for sELedit later...

I want to appologize for the inconvenience

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Download links in this thread has been replaced with CN_1.3.6_v101_@_PWI_1.4.2_v291 files. The critical bug in list 53 is solved for this files...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for noobie response but im so confused i downloaded yer Cn_136v101 to pwi 142 v291 server elements.data then i try to load it and no matter what config file it selects next it gets exception error and nothing opens. What am i doing wrong?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
need client as well or its mis match element data and = error
it could also be gshop or a few other things. try this two things first

and to get help better explain some more like
did you have server up before?
did you just change the one file?
client and server versions?
things like this can narrow down a problem to one or a few posts and not days or weeks of back and forth posting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help! Craft new things does not work!
ronny1982 - 1.4.2 v.283 - Eement Data (PWI Client & Server) - RaGEZONE Forums

So in each furnace:?:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why this error? After the curve conversion?
Sorry..my english is bad

Back